Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

3 Month Old Beck/Visit to FL/Random Pics...

Beck is now a little over 3 months...crazy. Going by even faster this time with baby # 2. It is just a blur...ha. Rachel...my sweet sweet friend took these 2 pics. We were over at her house and she said that we just needed to put him on the floor and take his picture...ok! I will never argue with that...you can take his picture for me any time you want dear Rachel!!!
Yes we are aware of his crazy hair...what is a mother to do? Yes, my thought exactly...a mohawk is pretty much the only answer. I am going to start working on that....Put it on my list of "to do's" before I leave the house each day. ha NO seriously...I am going to try to remember. Poor thing.
Diva...mother of twins....and lover of Sonic chocolate shakes...
The 2 pics of BoBo above and several below are from our trip to Florida to see my family. Nick had to go out of town so naturally that meant I needed to Florida ....ya know? Yes, but the only problem on that one is that it meant me flying with both kids by myself. Nice. We survived. 2 pics up is Dad entertaining Beck in church Sunday...Dad was in Heaven. Mimi was also in Heaven...attempting to entertain Reese...Aunt Abby had to take her outside for a walk. We couldn't put her in the nursery b/c both kids were sick that week....come to find out they both were coming down with RSV. Not so horrible in Reese, but Beck had to go on an inhaler. Then...they both got ear infections as well when we got home. Rough day...no wait rough week...no wait..ROUGH MONTH!!!!
One of the days we took Reese to the zoo in Tampa...it was really fun. Here we are fulfilling Abby's life long dream of riding on a camel.
Your welcome Ab...
I was so happy to be able to see my friends while in town...Elyse and Kristin.
Great to see you guys!!! Still just as funny as yall have always been.
Picture of both kids asleep in our bed when they didn't feel well. This NEVER happens.
Well...please notice Beck's bed for the time being. When Beck is congested it calls for many trips during the night to the other side of the house to put his paci back in....and Nick not wanting me to ask him anymore suggested Beck now sleep right next to me on our ottoman...It has actually worked great. He sleeps soooo good on it. We probably won't be able to do this much longer b/c he will soon be able to scoot...he can't yet. Gotta love that morning look.
Here are some pictures of the kids rooms...first Reese's and then Beck's.

This giant ladybug was Reese's Valentines present from us..."Valerie". It sleeps with her sometimes...
Update on Beck: He is now smiling alot...which melts your heart. He smiles with his eyes...precious. His newest trick is actually being able to hit his toys on his mobile...exciting. We have been watching and waiting. So awesome to watch a baby grow and learn new things by themselves...a miracle. This whole baby thing still amazes me. It make me sit in awe of God again and again as I think about all the miracles in a pregnancy and baby. wow.
Till next time....(until my sister calls me and tells me I must update my blog)...
Happy March everyone...Spring is almost here...
Ecc 3:1...there is a time for everything, a season for every activity under the sun...
RheaLana is coming up this week....rhealana.com...I am consigning and excited...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great update! Loved all the pics!

You know I love mohawks on little boys!

Simple, Graceful Living said...

Meredith... it's Tiffany in the office at church two doors down from Nick... let me know if you have any fun stuff for Rhea Lana because we are going on Wednesday night and I will come visit you! I need a BUNCH of stuff! :)

That sweet baby boy is getting so big!

Aimee Bryan said...

I love the antique look of your house. It's so precious in kids' rooms! The pictures are priceless. I love the funny wide-eyed pix of babies, they are the best!