Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Granddaddy and Mimi Come to VISIT...

This past week we had my parents in town...it was so much fun!  I miss them so much.  They had a blast with Reese, had not seen her in about 3 1/2 months...before she was walking too.  We had lots of fun, ate a lot of mexican food (that is their favorite when they come) and did a lot of shopping!  I am already anticipating seeing them again.


Reese, me and mom

We had to take my parents to Sheridans (twice, but who's counting)....and Reese really enjoyed it.
Below she is giving her sign for "more".  Ha!
Getting into Mimi's purse.
Friday we took my parents to the Prosper Homecoming parade...this is our 3rd yr to attend...so fun!  Reese has actually been to the parade for 3 yrs b/c we had just found out we were pregnant 3 yrs ago this time of the year!!!
Reese loved the lemonade.


Granddaddy and Mimi




Thanks for coming Granddaddy and Mimi...come again soon!  I miss yall already!!!

3 comments:

Natalie Ruta said...

mere your hair looks soo cute and ya'll look so happy!! cant wait to come visit you in texas

I love sharpies. said...

Reese is too cute. You look great mere-bear!

Melissa Conaway said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten! I sure miss seeing you guys!